Transfer(quantity, commission, price)¶
Alias for field number 1
Alias for field number 2
Alias for field number 0
Wallet(exchange: tensortrade.oms.exchanges.exchange.Exchange, balance: tensortrade.oms.instruments.quantity.Quantity)¶
A wallet stores the balance of a specific instrument on a specific exchange.
- exchange (Exchange) – The exchange associated with this wallet.
- balance (Quantity) – The initial balance quantity for the wallet.
deposit(quantity: tensortrade.oms.instruments.quantity.Quantity, reason: str) → tensortrade.oms.instruments.quantity.Quantity¶
Deposits funds into the wallet.
- quantity (Quantity) – The amount to deposit into this wallet.
- reason (str) – The reason for depositing the amount.
Quantity – The deposited amount.
from_tuple(wallet_tuple: Tuple[tensortrade.oms.exchanges.exchange.Exchange, tensortrade.oms.instruments.instrument.Instrument, float]) → tensortrade.oms.wallets.wallet.Wallet¶
Creates a wallet from a wallet tuple.
Parameters: wallet_tuple (Tuple[Exchange, Instrument, float]) – A tuple containing an exchange, instrument, and amount. Returns: Wallet – A wallet corresponding to the arguments given in the tuple.
ledger= <tensortrade.oms.wallets.ledger.Ledger object>¶
lock(quantity, order: tensortrade.oms.orders.order.Order, reason: str) → tensortrade.oms.instruments.quantity.Quantity¶
Locks funds for specified order.
- quantity (Quantity) – The amount of funds to lock for the order.
- order (Order) – The order funds will be locked for.
- reason (str) – The reason for locking funds.
Quantity – The locked quantity for order.
DoubleLockedQuantity– Raised if the given amount is already a locked quantity.
InsufficientFunds– Raised if amount is greater the current balance.
The current quantities that are locked for orders. (Dict[str, Quantity], read-only)
The total balance of the wallet locked in orders. (Quantity, read-only)
reset() → None¶
Resets the wallet.
The total balance of the wallet available for use and locked in orders. (Quantity, read-only)
transfer(source: tensortrade.oms.wallets.wallet.Wallet, target: tensortrade.oms.wallets.wallet.Wallet, quantity: tensortrade.oms.instruments.quantity.Quantity, commission: tensortrade.oms.instruments.quantity.Quantity, exchange_pair: tensortrade.oms.instruments.exchange_pair.ExchangePair, reason: str) → tensortrade.oms.wallets.wallet.Transfer¶
Transfers funds from one wallet to another.
- source (Wallet) – The wallet in which funds will be transferred from
- target (Wallet) – The wallet in which funds will be transferred to
- quantity (Quantity) – The quantity to be transferred from the source to the target. In terms of the instrument of the source wallet.
- commission (Quantity) – The commission to be taken from the source wallet for performing the transfer of funds.
- exchange_pair (ExchangePair) – The exchange pair associated with the transfer
- reason (str) – The reason for transferring the funds.
Transfer – A transfer object describing the transaction.
Exception– Raised if an equation that describes the conservation of funds is broken.
unlock(quantity: tensortrade.oms.instruments.quantity.Quantity, reason: str) → tensortrade.oms.instruments.quantity.Quantity¶
Unlocks a certain amount from the locked funds of the wallet that are associated with the given quantity path id.
- quantity (Quantity) – The quantity to unlock from the funds.
- reason (str) – The reason for unlocking funds.
Quantity – The free quantity.
DoubleUnlockedFunds– Raised if quantity is not a locked quantity.
QuantityNotLocked– Raised if quantity has a path id that is not currently allocated in this wallet.
InsufficientFunds– Raised if quantity is greater than the amount currently allocated for the associated path id.
withdraw(quantity: tensortrade.oms.instruments.quantity.Quantity, reason: str) → tensortrade.oms.instruments.quantity.Quantity¶
Withdraws funds from the wallet.
- quantity (Quantity) – The amount to withdraw from this wallet.
- reason (str) – The reason for withdrawing the amount.
Quantity – The withdrawn amount.